It has come to our knowledge that a few Windows devices have a tendency to erase the save-game of Master of Words. This is something that we still didn’t come across and, being unable to reproduce the problem, we don’t know what causes it.
The best way to work around this is to set up a password. By having a password set up, you can play with the same nickname on other devices, transfer your progress to Master of Words PRO and, in case the save-game gets lost, retrieve your progress.
To set a password up, do the following:
- Open the game.
- Press the Menu button on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Press the Password button.
- Type your password in. Choose one you’re sure you’ll remember.
- Press ok and you’re set.
Choose a password you’re sure you’ll remember, and make sure you typed it correctly, because, as we ask no information that can be used to identify players, there’s no way we can send or reset passwords.
To use the password on a fresh new install of the game, do the following:
- Open the game and start it.
- Either play or skip the tutorial. To skip, press the Menu button on the top-left corner of the screen, and then press Skip Tutorial.
- The game will then ask you for a nickname. Just enter the nickname you have the password for, exactly the same.
- The game will complain the nickname is taken. This is expected. Just tell the game you’re the owner of the nickname by choosing Enter Password.
- Type in the password, exactly.
That should do it.
We hope it helps!